Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

There's A Stranger In My Bed

Frank Fontana was surprised to wake up next to a strange man in his bed at 5:30am on 03/17/2010. Cold and drunk, the man was apparently searching for shelter after leaving a Jay-Z concert. Fontana asked the intruder if he was a woman who had keys to his house, when a male voice replied no, Fontana jumped up and grabbed a baseball bat. The intruder was charged with criminal trespass and criminal mischief. I thought this whole thing was a bit funny...kind of creepy, but still funny. It reminds me of the Rip Torn arrest, except I felt sad for him.

Please drink responsibly!

Check out a few hangover tips at:
http://www.hangovertips.com/hangover-tips/

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting to see, I feel sorry for the man who was drunk too...This was a good topic keep up the great work "Lady B" lol.

    ReplyDelete